Easy step-by-step process of how someone chooses and adopts their puppy
Welcome to Puppies Online
We’re a family run business that wants to help you find the puppy you’ve always wanted. We have a wide variety of puppies for sale which include Dachshunds, Yorkies, Morkies and Shorkies. Please browse our full list on the left side of our site to find the perfect one. If you’re wondering who has the best puppies for sale near me, you’ve found them.
Aussie Poo (3)
Australian Shepherd (2)
German Shepherds (2)
Golden Doodle (12)
Golden Retriever (4)
Teddy Bear Shichon (21)
Yorkie Poo (6)
Puppies for Sale
Puppies For Sale
Hello and welcome to Puppies Online! We are thrilled you stopped by. It is our job and our passion to provide happy dogs for sale in Ohio to those looking for a four-legged family member. Our puppies are not only adorable, they are fully vaccinated, dewormed, and very healthy.
Purebreds & Hybrids
We proudly provide our customers with a range of purebred and hybrid breed puppies. Each of the dogs featured on our online puppy store are given names instead of numbers, as we consider them extended family members, not products! The puppies come with the option of microchipping, Frontline application, unconditional replacement guarantee, and care package options. All puppies for sale near me also include descriptions under their names and images so you can learn a little about your potential furry family member.
Frequently Asked Questions
We encourage you to watch our welcome video at the top of our home page. This details how we operate and how your puppy is taken care of and the entire process is all summed up there.
The easiest way to see that we are legitimate is to read our reviews on independent review websites. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau along with stellar reviews on Yelp.
Once you have ordered your puppy, you can email or call us to set up an appointment to pick him/her up. If your puppy is being shipped, we will email you detailed care, flight, and pickup instructions within 48 hours. Keep in mind we are closed on Sundays.
You can set up an appointment with us by calling or emailing. If you are too far to come see our puppies in person, we can send you a video.
All puppies are vet checked and up to date with vaccinations and de-wormings. Upon purchase, you will receive vet documents that you can transfer to your vet.
The owners do breed a few dogs (yorkies, dachshunds, and pugs), but most of our puppies come from outside breeders. All breeders are licensed by the United States Department of Agriculture, their state, and county. AKC also inspects and regulates our breeders.
The owner personally visits and inspects each breeder weekly. Most breeders have become friends with us and some are even family.
We have been offering puppies for adoption since 2008. We have worked with most of our breeders since 2008 as well.
We have several different shipping options.
The logistics of being able to have pictures of all the parents of each puppy we sell is just not possible. This is also true of the rescue’s we offer as we may not have access to their parent’s pics or info. If your puppy is one that the owner bred, then we can send you a picture of the parents.
You call us with any questions you have about our financing partners. You can also read about them here.
Each airport has different pickup locations for live animals. We will email you detailed pickup instructions once your flight is booked.
We have been shipping puppies in various ways since 2008. We have not had any single issue due to shipping. We will give you many precautions to take for your new puppy whether they are shipped or picked up.
- We offer dogs and puppies from our nonprofit rescue partners “Dogs to the Rescue.”
- All rescues are spayed/neutered, up to date on vaccinations, groomed, and vet checked. Any ailment (if any) that the rescue may have will be clearly posted on our website and on the vet documentation.
- Fees for each rescue will vary depending on multiple variables
Signs of Hypoglycemia in Puppies
Hypoglycemia is a condition in young dogs when there are rapid increases or decreases in glucose levels. This is also known as Transient Juvenile Hypoglycemia. The condition is popular within puppies because they are still adapting and can be unable to regulate glucose levels the way that adult dogs are able too. Puppies need to eat often to help stabilize their glucose levels. Typically, a puppy will eat three to four times per day. Hypoglycemia is most common in toy breed puppies that are less than three months old.
There are several signs that indicate your puppy has hypoglycemia. The first is lack of energy. It is natural for puppies to sleep a lot. Like babies, they need to sleep so that their bodies can rest and grow. This is one of the most common signs that are associated with hypoglycemia. Glucose is necessary to provide energy for the puppy. If your puppy seems weak and listless then it is possible they have developed hypoglycemia.
Glucose also plays a vital role in the development and function of muscles and brain tissue. When these levels drop extremely low in puppies it can cause seizures. Seizures are dangerous for puppies especially because they are still growing and the shaking caused by the seizure can actually cause substantial damage to the puppy. It is also possible for puppies to become comatose as a result of dangerously low glucose levels. It is important that puppy owners watch for the first symptom of listlessness to avoid the development of worse symptom of hypoglycemia.
Lack of appetite and coordination including twitching, dilated pupils and trembling and pale pink or white gums are additional signs of hypoglycemia in puppies. This is not a hard condition to diagnose. In fact pet owners should notice a substantial deviation from normal behavior if a puppy has developed hypoglycemia.
Treatment for hypoglycemia in puppies is fairly simple. A veterinarian can help pet owners determine the best course of action to help bring the puppy to full health right away. Typically it involves keeping the puppy in a warm environment and implementing a feeding schedule of up to four times per day. The puppy will also need to be dewormed and maintain regular vaccinations. Hypoglycemia is easily treatable and will provide minimal damage to the body if it is caught in time. This is why it is important that pet owners pay attention to any changes in their dog’s behavior.
There are many challenges to owning a new puppy. Monitoring a puppy for changes in activity, eating, sleeping or behavior will help quickly identify if there is something going on. This is true for a variety of illnesses that puppies can develop. Your local veterinarian should have a variety of pamphlets on various conditions that young dogs can develop which includes signs and symptoms to watch out for. Generally, early detection and constant love and care are all that it takes to help bring a puppy back to his healthful state.
All of our puppies are potty trained in the “Puppy Housing Method.” This is the method that allows the puppy an area to “go potty” in while they are still in their kennel. From the day your puppy begins to walk, it is able to start being potty trained.
We accidentally discovered this method after our customers continued to tell us that our puppies were potty trained the day they got them home. We thought some of our customers were just over exaggerating until we continued to hear this news over and over again. Just read some of our testimonials and you will quickly see that most mention that their puppy potty trained very easily, or was already potty trained.
How it works – The “Puppy Housing Method” is a kennel that is set up with two sides. One side they can sleep in and they other side they can use the bathroom in. This is most easily done with a double doored kennel. Place a bed in one side and a potty pad in the other. Your new puppy does not want to potty where he sleeps, so he/she will walk over to the other side (on the pad) and use the potty. The key to this is when you are home, you leave the second door to the kennel open (the one that has the potty pad in it) and they will run in to it (with little or no training) when they have to go.
What if I do not want to use this method? The great thing about this method is that it can be re-trained to the outside. The fact of the matter is, the puppy knows that he/she has to go to the bathroom in a designated area. All you have to do is show them where that designated area is.
Sound simple….it is….because we have started them out the right way from day one.
- Standard Shipping to Nearest Airport
- Vet Health Certificate
- Travel Kennel
- This includes shipping of basic and/or essential care packs.
- Local Pickup in Mount Vernon, OH by appointment only
- 16149 Wooster Rd. Mt. Vernon OH 43050
- Click here for Additional Location & Directions
- Door to Door Delivery
- Call First (740) 497-2333.
- Puppies Online will professionally hand deliver your puppy.
- Puppy is only in transit for a maximum of 48 hours under constant care.
- Rate is determined during phone call.
Making a Deposit
To place a deposit on a Puppy, select the puppy you want, then choose all the options you’d like, after that click “$150 Deposit”. Deposits may be larger for higher priced dogs. Deposits are non-refundable.
Paying the Balance on Your Puppy
You can pay the balance by click the link on the invoice, at time of pickup, over the phone, or we can make arrangements for you to pay online. Our online Credit Card processing is 100% secure with 2048-bit.
Please email or call anytime with questions or concerns 740-497-2333, 740-501-6746 or [email protected]
Puppies Online, LLC is fully determined to ensure that zero fraudulent purchases goes through our system at all times. To achieve this, we have deployed the best technology in our system to ensure safety of your data at all times. Due to the increased level of security, we have customers whose cards even though genuine are sometime declined due to various reasons. With the measures we have in place, you can be confident that your information is secure. This means that 100% of all card transactions through www.littlepuppiesonline.com are safe.
Below are some of the most common reasons why your card may be declined in our system.
- Wrong Billing Address: This is the most common reason we see, where a customer enters a billing address that is different from what they have on file with the card issuing bank. Please make sure that the address entered for your billing address is the same as the address with your bank. You can verify this by looking at your credit card statement, and checking that the address on it is what you are entering. You can also call your bank to verify this address before submitting to make payments using credit cards.
- Not Enough Funds in Customers Account: This is the second most common reason. Please ensure you have enough funds for the purchase you are intending to make before submitting the transaction.
IMPORTANT: If you think you have the right billing address, call the 800 number on the back of your card. Your Credit Card company may have a misspelling or your business may have a different billing address.
Typical Respone Codes – Below are typical response codes you will get on our system, and an explanation of what each means. After the first failed attempt, review the reason for the failure and rectify it.
- RESPONSE: This transaction has been declined. (Reason Code 2 / Sub 1)
- MEANING: Transaction Status: Declined (Card declined by issuer – Contact card issuer to determine reason.)
- REASON DECLINED: Insufficient funds or some other internal reason at the bank.
- ACTION: Contact the bank that issued the card to find out why. It was declined by them, either due to insufficient funds in your account, or for some other reason.
- RESPONSE: Declined: The transaction has been declined because of an AVS mismatch. The address provided does not match billing address of cardholder. (Reason Code 27 / Sub 2)
- MEANING: Transaction Status: Declined (Authorization with the card issuer was successful but the transaction was declined due to an address or ZIP code mismatch with the address on file with the card issuing bank based on the settings in the Merchant Interface.)
- REASON DECLINED: AVS Mismatch is an indication that either the Street address is wrong, the Zip Code, or both.
- ACTION: Contact your bank or card issuer, and ensure that your billing address entered in our system during check out is the same as you have on file with your bank.
- REPSONE: Declined: This transaction has been declined. (Reason Code 44 / Sub 2)
- MEANING: Transaction Status: (Card declined by issuer – Contact card issuer to determine reason.)
- REASON DECLINED: CCV Code does not match the card code on file for the cardholder at the issuing bank.
- ACTION: Contact the bank that issued the card to find out why.
Please note that these issues occur due to the measures we have put in place, to ensure that only genuine cards are used in our system to ensure 100% protection of your information at all times. We have achieved 0% charge back by:
- Using www.authorize.net – Puppies Online, LLC uses authorize.net to process all credit card transactions using a method that ensures your details are not stored in any way in our system. Credit card values entered into Puppies Online, LLC are sent immediately to authorize.net to process, and to return a true or false value (hence all that is saved in our system is the approved/declined response processed by authorize.net). For more details of this process, please click here. We also subscribe fully to their proven fraud prevention system, (including using their Advanced Fraud Detection Suites, AFDS). More details on AFDS can be seen here.
- EV SSL – www.comodo.com – Puppies Online, LLC uses Extended Validation SSL from comodo to ensure that all you sensitive data is transported securely from your computer to our servers or servers of our card processing companies. Click here to learn more.
For assistance or to pay over the phone please contact us at (740) 497-2333.
A personal Nanny will fly with your puppy to the nearest possible airport. You will need to meet us at the airport to pick up your puppy. (Delivery from the airport to your door is possible for an additional fee.) This option is available within the 48 contiguous United States (prices to Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada will vary).
Shipping, Pickup, & Delivery Options
Our puppies are available for pickup at our Ohio home, though you can also opt for drop-off services for $1 per mile. If you live beyond driving distance, we will ship your new puppy to you for $300-400. We carefully ship our puppies anywhere in the United States and Canada for your convenience.
The Promise We Make To Our Customers
Every customer who orders puppies online from us will enjoy the customer service we swear by. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, whether you ordered from our store last week or last year! A member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible—the contract you sign with us has no limit. Ever.